[GeoNode-devel] GNIP - Maps: Extend query tool to enable export of query results

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:21:00 PDT 2015

Thanks Rainer!

I think django-maploom and django-geoexplorer are the places to look.
You need to package up all the heronmc static media (css, javascript
etc) into a package that can be installed and included in
INSTALLED_APPS and then configured in the map view template.
django-maploom has some instructions to test it and you can see how
its done and try to follow that methodology.

Can we get the heronmc guys to help us?