[GeoNode-devel] Geonode 2.4c2 upload layers bug

IT Manager it_manager at mnra.gov.bz
Tue Nov 3 13:55:04 PST 2015

Good afternoon,

Actually, it is a clean install using apt-get and the testing repository.

Not really a linux person, where would the manage.py script be located?

Faridi Martinez (Mr.)

IT Manager

Ministry of Natural Resources & Agriculture

Belmopan City, Cayo Belize, C.A.

Telephone: (501)-822-0804     MNRA Ext: 85048

“He who fails to plan, plans to fail”