[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] GeoNode 2015 Fall Sprint in Turin - Agenda

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 06:45:04 PST 2015

Thanks Paolo.

I think we may move the presentations on future work toward the end of
the week in New Orleans as we have a few people that will only come
thurs/fri and we want to be sure to include them.

Should we shoot for about 9:30am/4:30pm for the hangout every day?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20151117&p1=178&p2=215

Also, maybe its a good idea to add a new column to that spreadsheet
and collect the list of people who want to make a presentation about
their project and/or future work. I'll add mine there in a new column
and anyone else who is interested to present please do the same.

I'll let Clarence or one of the other Boundless guys follow up with
more specifics in NOLA.