[GeoNode-devel] [OSGeo-Discuss] Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:09:56 PST 2015

Sorry I missed it on Gitter during the sprint. I think we can go with
totally vanilla geoserver and just disable permissions completely from
the UI and do updatelayers with the local geoserver.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:
> With some guidance from Ariel, I can try.
> We need to use vanilla geoserver (this is why I asked in gitter during the
> code sprint :)
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>

> On 11/23/2015 05:13 PM, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Are we going to try to upgrade the geonode on osgeolive? If so, who
>> has time to help with this?
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Cameron Shorter
>> <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> We are starting the build cycle for version 9.5 of the OSGeo-Live [1]
>>> DVD/USB/VM which will be released in March 2016, ready for several
>>> special
>>> events, including FOSS4G-NA, FOSSGIS (Salzburg, Austria), among others.
>>>
>>> We would like to hear from anyone wishing to add new projects to
>>> OSGeo-Live,
>>> anyone wishing to extend or add translations, or anyone who has ideas on
>>> how
>>> we should shape the upcoming release.
>>>
>>> Key Milestones
>>> 11 Jan 2016 All new applications installed, most old applications updated
>>> 01 Feb 2016 Feature Freeze (all apps updated)
>>> 15 Feb 2016 User Acceptance Test (all apps installed and working)