[GeoNode-devel] ExtJS theme on demo.geonode.org

Dave Kennewell davekennewell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:26:17 PST 2015

Hi Devs,

Firstly a big congrats on the 2.4 release... I can see a lot of hard work
has gone into it, so thankyou very much.

I love the ExtJS theme used on demo.geonode.org. Is this either for sale or
open? Can someone point me in the right direction?

The default geonode blue theme is also used by many corporate intranet
applications... really unfun tasks like performance reviews and entering
timesheets, usually run on a slow server with no UX design in the
application.

I'd love for corporate users not to be thinking of these admin tasks as
they view geonode maps :)

cheers
Dave