[GeoNode-devel] Doubt in GeoNode's installation

Bárbara Ferreira arabrab.geo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:13:38 PDT 2015

Hi, Jeffrey.

I have done steps 1 and 2 of the quick installation of GeoNode (attached)

After this I entered the "http: // localhost: 8000" but does not work

After these steps (1 and 2), I do not know what to do:

I do not know if I did right to access "http: // localhost: 8000" after the
steps (1 and 2).
Or should I install the administrator or developer after the steps (1 and
2)?