[GeoNode-devel] Fall Sprint?

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Tue Sep 1 07:55:53 PDT 2015

Hi devs,
because Turin seems to be a strong candidate for hosting one of the
meetings, I would like to propose the last week of October or the first of
November.
Unfortunately other dates are a problem for us.
If we agree on dates in the next days, I can reserve a good room.

Best,

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872