[GeoNode-devel] Geonode Development to Production

Noel Jerome Borlongan njbborlongan.phillidar2.upd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:55:37 PDT 2015

Hi Simone,

It's okay. The machine is dedicated for GeoNode only, so I think there
won't be any other conflict. I have another question, I can now access the
GeoNode webpage, but I cannot view the layers I uploaded when using other
computers. When checking the addresses of the requests, they are pointed to
localhost. What should I change so that they would point to the IP address
of the machine where geoserver is located? Thanks.