[GeoNode-devel] Fall Sprint?

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Tue Sep 15 01:23:19 PDT 2015

Dear all,
according to the Doodle outcomes, the Nov. 16-20 week works well for the
most of us (hope simod can make it).
Andy, I see a red box in that week column... can you arrange the sprint for
that week as well?

Can we fix the dates?

Best,

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872