[GeoNode-devel] T-shirts for Sprint

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:09:08 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I've heard from many of you that we need to get new GeoNode t-shirts
as we haven't had any since at least FOSS4G Denver. I'm happy to
coordinate this on CustomInk using group ordering if everyone is up
for it. Basic info is here http://www.customink.com/groups you will be
able to login and pay for your shirt(s) yourself and Ill bring them to
New Orleans and send a batch to Italy.

A few questions on design.

* What color should we use? the old ones were a kind of light blue.
You can use this page here to find a color you like and indicate it in
the spreadsheet below. We will go with the most popular one
* Assuming just the logo and 'GeoNode' on the front, perhaps a
tagline? What about on the back?

I've set up a quick spreadsheet for you to indicate your size,
quantity you want and preferred color. Lets try to do this quickly so
we can get them ordered, delivered and sent to Italy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rTh_tlASvusVLnK-cZaXWqZgtvtRDiiwG2sxNX63zao/edit#gid=0

Looking forward to the sprint!

Jeff