[GeoNode-devel] T-shirts for Sprint

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:46:06 PDT 2015

Also, Ariel, nice try on the color picking :)

Please use this page to pick colors. Also, the american apparel shirts
seem to run small, so plan ahead lest we have to order for everyone
again after the embarrassing pics of us all in shirts that are too
small.

http://www.customink.com/styles/american-apparel-jersey-t-shirt/15000#pick-color-btn