[GeoNode-devel] Costumize metadata geonode editor

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:02:55 PDT 2015

You just need to modify models.py and the editor will be updated
automagically. Here is an example:

https://github.com/GFDRR/geonode/commit/29b1a22f186b811b2bdf5014b18ea6bde120c95b

The key is doing this *before* you load any data on the geonode, because
the tables need to be created with different fields.

-a