[GeoNode-devel] 2.5 release and roadmap location survey

Daniel Berry dberry at boundlessgeo.com
Tue Aug 16 05:45:33 PDT 2016

All,

After reading some comments on GeoNode github, I would like to propose that
we release 2.5 at Bonn. That would allow us to discuss migrations and other
topics with the community. It would also allow us to have a GeoNode roadmap
meeting in the Fall to discuss what should be included in future releases
2.6 and greater. This is all just a suggestion I am prepared to create the
2.5 release, just seems rushed to do a 2.5 release and then one week later
the 2.6 release.

Also here are the results from the survey for the roadmap

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-6N782PJM/

Respectfully,

Dan

--