[GeoNode-devel] New React viewer PR

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:00:13 PST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Mila and Bart have put up a PR that allows you to use the new react
based geonode-client in master, leaving geoexplorer as the default.

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/2790

There are a few critical issues that must be addressed before we make
this the default, including slimming down the size of the app and
making sure all the CORS stuff works correctly, but it is ready to be
used in your own projects now.

I'd like to move forward with 2.5.6 once this is merged and let us all
test this and debug any packaging issues and then move forward with
releasing 2.6 when we are all satisfied.

Happy holidays everyone!

Jeff