[GeoNode-devel] Finding unminified geonode.js

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:01:03 PST 2016

Hi Marc,

This is puzzling why this file is only in minified form, but if Im not
mistaken, this is this set of files from long ago in GeoNode's history and
I dont believe any of it is actually used anymore.

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/362015725f6f4bc0633d31e4d35dc7fbd6359568/src/geonode-client/app/static/script/app/GeoNode

Bart or Simone, can either of you take a quick look? Perhaps we can just
remove this and not load it at all.

I believe you would want to add your tool around here, but ext is not my
forte, so again we should rely on Bart or perhaps Simone for an answer to
that.

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/24677dee2d23cf83717968497344b3437167e85f/geonode/static/geonode/js/extjs/GeoNode-GeoExplorer.js#L409

Jeff