[GeoNode-devel] Problems restoring Geonode Data

Rodrigo Esquivel rodrigo.esquivel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:28:51 PST 2016

Hello Alessio: I am sending the log  comprised, hope it can help;  what I
made today was to try to open a layer and try to  download a file from it,
so you can check the logs dated on Feb 19th, 2016.  Just to give you a
context I am running Geonode R 2.01 on Ubuntu 12.04.  I am also sending the
data store screenshots in case it can help.  As always,  thanks to you and
Simone for your time.

Rgds

Rodrigo