[GeoNode-devel] Upgrade to GeoServer 2.9

Erik Merkle emerkle at boundlessgeo.com
Thu Jul 7 18:46:39 PDT 2016

I think I have the plugin for GeoGig ported over to GeoServer 2.9 and
master (2.10). I'm finishing up some testing on them and as soon as I'm
finished, I'll submit the PRs. Getting the plugin into the master branch on
GeoServer should keep the plugin from causing issues with upgrading to
GeoNode to use GeoServer 2.10, when that time comes.

Erik Merkle