[GeoNode-devel] Supervisor + Gunicorn

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:17:05 PDT 2016

Sorry, I haven't provided any update.  Had some competing priorities.

Just using 1 user for instances (python) and gunicorn should simplify
things in the long run, but the migration will be complex, especially
migrating OS groups that share files between uwsgi, instances, nginx, etc.

Hope to get to this before FOSS4G, but not sure.

Regards,
Patrick