[GeoNode-devel] Geonode Developers

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:50:10 PDT 2016

I've created a branch which adds a provider page (lifting text from
http://mapserver.org/community/service_providers.html) as well as a
providers' map, the idea being getting a map overview of providers
around the world, and clicking a point allows the user to click the
provider link to the website/URL.

The requirement would be foreach provider to provide:
- company name
- lat/long coordinates
- URL

Providers could then add their info via pull request by updating the
providers/providers.geojson directly.

Thoughts?  I can PR this if folks think it's a good idea.