[GeoNode-devel] Contribute to geonode code

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:32:12 PDT 2016

Hi Agnès, sorry for the delay.

These improvements are interesting indeed. I think most of them can be
considered improvements and thus go in pull requests. I have few comments.

2. this together with 3 has to be discussed because, initially, hiding the
non permitted resources was by design

6. this search is the one in the left search column in the _list pages? The
search in the top of the page is meant to search in the whole catalogue

8 very nice!

11 which kind of functionalities?

@other devs, any comment?