[GeoNode-devel] [Incubator] MOTION: GeoNode Graduation from OSGeo Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:44:24 PDT 2016

Grrr ... too many projects with geo in the name - perhaps we should make
add that to the graduation checklist.

Congratulations to the GeoNode team; this is especially nice as the project
was donated to OSGeo (so it is great that it now meets the expectations we
have for our projects).

I am interested, as always, in feedback on incubation - what worked, what
did not, what was a surprise, and if we missed anything.

--
Jody Garnett