[GeoNode-devel] github repo names for docker

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:04:38 PDT 2016

Hi team,

today I incidentally faced with this [1] tweet where it would seem the legal
department of Docker Inc. was reclaiming against the use of their name in
github repositories. Despite my thoughts about this stupid request I'm
wondering if we should change them at the end.

[1] https://twitter.com/MacYET/status/775535642793086976

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/43o9gzlmd58gqwkxv3di3wjcc
/local-da3fe89b-7cf2/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=Z2Vv
bm9kZS1kZXZlbEBsaXN0cy5vc2dlby5vcmc=), the extensible, open source mail
client.

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/43o9gzlmd58gqwkxv3di3wjcc/local-da3fe89b-
7cf2?r=Z2Vvbm9kZS1kZXZlbEBsaXN0cy5vc2dlby5vcmc=)