[GeoNode-devel] Website - GeoNode Summit 2016

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:55:20 PDT 2016

We made some improvements to the "Speakers' page at:

http://summit.geonode.org/speakers/

You can add yourself to the site by creating a post under
"speakers/_posts/" and doing a pull request!

https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-summit-2016

We also added a tech page for ease of access to GeoNode's component parts.

http://summit.geonode.org/tech/

Thanks!

Regards,
Patrick Dufour