[GeoNode-devel] Debugging GeoNode

Alex Goudine agoudine at boundlessgeo.com
Mon Dec 11 16:15:55 PST 2017

Paolo,

I would bring up the services with `docker-compose up`. I will try using
`python manage.py.. ` and see if that makes things easier.

I believe the missing key was to add two lines to the docker-compose.yml
file under Django. I will include this in the related PR, unless someone is
also having the same issue currently in which case I can send them the
snippet to them directly.

Cheers,

Alex.