[GeoNode-devel] Publish WFS Layers with Remote Services app

Jeffrey Johnson jeff at terranodo.io
Fri Feb 10 08:45:58 PST 2017

Just make sure you do some experiments with this kind of datastore in
GeoServer and make sure it performs as you expect before you go
implementing the python side :) It was my experience that cascading
WFS like this was just inefficient with anything but very small
datasets. As I said, the GeoSolutions folks may have some insight into
challenges you might encounter while testing.