[GeoNode-devel] Geonode 2.6

GIDEON YEGON gyegon2001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 00:34:10 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Am  getting this error "NoticeType matching query does not exit" when i try
to upload a shapefile. Has anyone experience this before?. Also for me to
upload a layer i found a workround, commenting the notification app in the
settings file and the upload is successful. But this is a problem because i
need notification for the purpose of registration of users and email
approvals.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Gideon Yegon