[GeoNode-devel] Swagger UI

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:36:28 PDT 2017

Hi Patrick,

I'm using it but in connection with django rest framework (DRF) not
specifically with geonode yet.

Happy to see what usage we can do within geonode, can you elaborate more?

Cheers,

Francesco

Sent from [Nylas Pro](https://link.nylas.com/link/43o9gzlmd58gqwkxv3di3wjcc/lo
cal-a8599784-b2b9/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fnylas-
pro%3Fref%3Dn1&r=Z2Vvbm9kZS1kZXZlbEBsaXN0cy5vc2dlby5vcmc=), the most powerful
email app for work

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/43o9gzlmd58gqwkxv3di3wjcc/local-a8599784-b2b9?

On mar 13 2017, at 3:24 pm, Patrick Dufour <pjdufour.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.

> Has anyone used Swagger UI for unified documentation of GeoNode/GeoServer
API endpoints?  On a new deployment, I'm thinking about using it to streamline
programmatic usage of data services by external partnrs, including specific
layers.

> [http://swagger.io/swagger-ui](http://swagger.io/swagger-
ui&r=Z2Vvbm9kZS1kZXZlbEBsaXN0cy5vc2dlby5vcmc=)