[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Roadmap

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Thu May 25 00:27:00 PDT 2017

Hi Cristiano,

This is definitely a good idea. A shared roadmap can open up to synergies
as well.

Thank you.

Best,

Paolo

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA
Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61 - 10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872
Fax +39 011 1975 1122
www.ithacaweb.org