[GeoNode-devel] Print template with geonode-client

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 10:07:59 PDT 2017

Hi Paolo,

since it is using boundless sdk 1.0 you can have a look at this example https://github.com/boundlessgeo/sdk/tree/b5f923ffdcd353fdf4cb5f4a6ae6c4ab6b7c1b97/examples/export-image or even the other from their sdk-apps https://github.com/boundlessgeo/sdk-apps/tree/master/tabbed for more information but it looks like there’s no documentation and the template is basic.

You can also have a look at the online application with the print feature here http://boundlessgeo.github.io/sdk-apps/tabbed/#map=9783.93962050256/-16839563.6/8850169.51/0

Ciao
Francesco