[GeoNode-devel] Grouping layers in maps

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:53:12 PDT 2017

Hello Kevin

WorldMap forked GeoExplorer version has this feature, you could have a
look at it:

http://worldmap.harvard.edu/boston/

though, it is not possible to turn on/off the display of a group, but
I suspect it should be not difficult to implement it

source code is here:
https://github.com/cga-harvard/cga-worldmap/tree/legacy/src/geonode-client

cheers

Paolo Corti