[GeoNode-devel] Commit code in GeoNode master branch

Jonathan Doig j.doig at unsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 19 19:41:19 PDT 2017

Looks great, thanks Dimitris!

May I suggest a tweak to the presentation to show/hide the Filter?

Also if it’s possible to add a widget to set max features, this would be very handy when just wanting to get a quick sample of a big dataset.

I’ve mocked up how these might look – attached. ‘Clear’ could both clear the filter and hide it again.

Regards
Jonathan