[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode PSC candidature

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:49:13 PDT 2018

Dears,

I express my candidature to be part of the new GeoNode PSC.

Simone Dalmasso
------------------------
I'm a Geomatics engineer working at the European Commission, DG JRC on the
Copernicus Emergency Management Service. I'm involved in GeoNode since 2010
and core contributor since 2012. I did several deployments and developments
like documents, database model structure (ResourceBase), the initial 2.4
permissions and security system, the APIs, the search engine, bug fixing
and users support. I commit myself to support the project and the users
with a particular look at the future of the project and its future versions.

Ciao!
--
Simone