[GeoNode-devel] VOTE THE PSC

Federico Gianoli gianoli.federico at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:14:31 PDT 2018

Dear all,

finally we have the list of candidates for the new PSC of GeoNode.

The candidates are:

   - Alessio Fabiani
   - Julierme Pinheiro
   - Francesco Bartoli
   - Carmine Massarelli
   - Simone Dalmasso
   - Luca Battistella
   - Ariel Nuñez
   - Olivier Dalang
   - Paolo Corti
   - Ricardo Garcia Silva

It is possible to see the presentation of each candidate at this link :
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GqI0EE-adMB5bNF8ElB6rXQTlE0nDLcJNwVrfezzGqs/edit?usp=sharing

*HOW TO VOTE*

Everyone must express up to 5 preferences via e-mail privately* ONLY to my
personal e-mail* GIANOLI.FEDERICO at GMAIL.COM
Votes arrived in the public lists (devel and users) will not be considered.

The voting week will start, *21st of June at 00:00, and* it will close
on* 27th of
June at 23:59* Central Europe Summer Time (UTC+2).

I undertake not to disclose preferences and to maintain your anonymity in
the selection of candidates.

At the end of the procedure, all the received e-mails with your votes will
be deleted.

Good luck to the candidates and really thank you

Regards

Federico