[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] NEW PSC

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:52:45 PDT 2018

Congratulations to the new PSC.
I want to give a clap of hands for GeoNode entire group, mainly for the
elected ones, and another clap of hand for Frederico for leading the new
PSC election.
I have been working with SDI since 2014 and I see the huge potential of
GeoNode serving a SDI. It is an amazing project. I hope to publish the
GeoSIPAM GeoNode Project very soon. And I am looking forward to
participating in the next GeoNode Summit. I consider myself a new comer.
And I will try to answer some questions through the user-list based in my
experience in this couple of years. Also do not hesitate to contact me for
any additional help.

Lastly , thank you all that gave me a vote. I appreciated it. I loved that.

Kind reagrds

Julierme