[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] Geonode-Project: Apache Config / geonode.conf

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:46:51 PDT 2018

Now to give a picture (geonode-production_noTabs_noTextchange.png in
attached) of what was saying:

However if I keep WSGIDaemonProcess geonode python-path=/home/geonode/my_
geonode:/home/geo/Envs/geonode/lib/python2.7/site-packages user=www-data
threads=15 processes=2

I can see the changes done through geonode-dev css and not the changes in
site_base.html and site_index.html. But geonode-productions is using its
right database.

Note: In this case I have production database being used and css change,
but no site_base.html and site_index.html change according to geonode-dev.

best regards

Julierme