[GeoNode-users] Geonode, pair of questions

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:05:32 PDT 2015

Hi Eugenio, good to hear that you are back to geonode.

Here my answers.
1) yes we kept developing in these months
2) Yes you should definitely upgrade geonode, there have been many
improvements and also some small data model changes so you might have to
rebuild your db or part of it.
3) although there are plans to fully support such feature, it is not fully
implemented yet so you have to go for two geonodes (for geoserver is
suggested to have two different tomcats on different ports with a geoserver
each)
4) I'm not very confident with geonetwork but yes, it is supported and you
can give a try on using it.

Hope this helps.

Ciao