[GeoNode-users] Implement the search for GeoNode for title fields, abstract and keywords

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:17:15 PDT 2015

Davi, you you want to change the left filter bar behavior then this is the
place
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/js/search/search.js
and this folder for the templates as you are seeing
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/templates/search.

Don't hesitate to ask!