[GeoNode-users] Implement the search for GeoNode for title fields, abstract and keywords

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:55:41 PDT 2015

Another approach is to keep javascript as it is, and to override the
GeoNode API in your Django project.
I have to implement something like you are doing, but for tags
associated to models not inheriting from ResourceBase.

Therefore, in my urls.py:

api.unregister(geonode_api.TagResource())
api.register(TagResourceSimple())

where TagResourceSimple is my custom implementation of the Tag API.
Hope it helps

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Simone Dalmasso
<simone.dalmasso at gmail.com> wrote:
> Davi, you you want to change the left filter bar behavior then this is the
> place
> https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/js/search/search.js
> and this folder for the templates as you are seeing
> https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/templates/search.
>
> Don't hesitate to ask!

>> Hello. I'm trying to customize the GeoNode 2.4 and in other changes, i
>> need to implement the main search find (besides the title field) in abstrace
>> and and keywords fields. I was browsing through all project directories, and
>> could not figure out exactly where I could change this search. I realized
>> that in
>> https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/templates/search
>> folder are templates responsible for firing searches using Angular JS, but I
>> could not understand exactly how the whole process works, and this would be
>> the right spot to implement the change.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --