[GeoNode-users] limiting notifications

FERRARI Hugo ferrari_hugo at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 10 05:16:21 PDT 2015

Hello geonode community
I enable notification system in geonode and it works well.
but by default, a new user has all the notifications enabled, so it's
invasive for casual users.
Notification code is in dist-packages/notification. So as a package, I
can't modify it directly.
Can we choose which notifications will be enabled by default ?
the only way I found is to disable some of them, one by one, depending
one which group the user belongs,  when a user is registering.
As it's not very convenient, do someone know a better way to configure it?
I couldn't find it in the docs.
<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-notifications-hq/>
Thanks for your advices,
Hugo FERRARI