[GeoNode-users] can't upload vector layers, but rasters okay

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:14:25 PDT 2015

I just got it fixed ... I was looking at the "datastores" page in Geoserver
admin and under the "type" column all of my Geotiffs had green checkmarks
and my sole surviving vector layer had an orange "alert" icon.   I changed
the password in the "Edit Vector Data Source" page of Geoserver admin and
voila.  Thanks for the help and TIA for next time!
-Charles