[GeoNode-users] layer upload questions

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:39:09 PDT 2015

Hi Charles, I tried locally and both the console.log and the data.append
works for me, I get both the console output and the form entry added to the
http POST request.
You will have to modify also the upload view as it doesn't accept the
category as it is.
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/layers/views.py#L124