[GeoNode-users] Cannot load geonode page: DoesNotExist: Site matching query does not exist. IntegrityError: Problem installing fixture

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:06:24 PST 2015

Hello Rajib,

Since you deleted the default Site (with id=1) instead of editing the site
name and url this caused problems with the permissions and all around the
site.

Your best bet is to create a new Site object with id =1 and the right name
and dome. Are you familiar with pgadminIII ? You can use that to connect to
your database and recreate the missing entry in sites_site graphically.

-a