[GeoNode-users] site_index.html not being included

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:09:51 PST 2015

PS We are using geonode-project, yes.  So I think geonode-project's
site_index.html is being ignored for some reason when using geonode-project
with the new geonode release.

We also tried the Dockerfile
<https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/Dockerfile> for comparison
and I see there that the Dockerfile does not use geonode-project (so no
comparison possible).   Is geonode-project still the recommended way to
customize a geonode site?  It worked well with the last release candidate
of geonode, but not with the new geonode release.  Thanks in advance for
more help and suggestions,
Charles