[GeoNode-users] raster layer import process incomplete in windows 2012

Miguel-Angel Manso-Callejo (UPM) m.manso at upm.es
Wed Jun 10 05:25:18 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I have installed geonode on Windows 2012 and installation appear to be
correct.
I can publish vector layers and they are stored in postgis. When import
process finish geonode offer options to edit metadata, define styles, etc.
But when i publish geotiff layer, process do not progress. The options
to edit metadata or styles do not appear.

Geoserver datastore is created and layer is publish, but to geonode
layer do not exist.

I have no seen any error en geonode logs or geoserver logs.

What can be the problem?
Gdal is needed?

Best regards,
Miguel A. Manso