[GeoNode-users] How to make ALLOWED_HOSTS setting work?

Melvin Ramos melvin.ramos1991 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:08:23 PDT 2015

Good day GeoNode community,

I'm in need of allowing another host to my GeoNode project. I'm running two
systems at the same time (both Django). GeoNode runs in localhost:8000 and
the other project runs in localhost:8040. There was no problem setting the
ALLOWED_HOSTS property in the other proyect, but GeoNode is giving me a
hard time.

Since I already searched, it seems that it's useful to know that I
installed GeoNode using the GitHub repository, so I don't have any
local_settings.py working (it only comes with the sample). So I tried
adding ALLOWED_HOSTS = ('localhost:8000', 'localhost:8040') to my
settings.py in GeoNode and nothing.

Thanks in advance,

Melvin

--