[GeoNode-users] Implementing GeoNode for University

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de
Wed Jun 17 06:33:21 PDT 2015

Hello Internet,
Thanks for the variety of info about the usefullnes of Geonode for an organisation like my university!
I spent the last couple of days to install geonode on a server and am able to get to the web interface. Some things bother me though:
1. How can I harvest other CSW? I have a GeoNetwork running which does an excellent job there - is it possible to just use that as input for geonode?
2. I want to add our ArcGIS Server with its REST point to the list of servers, so the users could use the add layer button from the map view to query the datasets there. But I get this error:
>> DEBUG is set to False but the host of the path provided to the proxy service is not in the PROXY_ALLOWED_HOSTS setting
Seems like I should change some settings.
Thanks in advance

Florian Hoedt

B.Sc. Florian Hoedt
Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe / Campus Höxter
FB 9 Landschaftsarchitektur und Umweltplanung
An der Wilhelmshöhe 44
37671 Höxter
Tel.: 05271-687-7478
E-Mail: florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de<mailto:florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de>