[GeoNode-users] Separating layers by projects

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:06:49 PDT 2015

Hi List,

Very simple question regarding the usual practices with geonode. We are
using GeoNode to catalog data from several projects and we'd like to be
able to do a search based on each project, i.e. all layers related to
project X. My initial feeling was to implement this using the keywords.
Does that sound reasonable? Or is there a better way? A colleague suggested
using groups by project. Would that be a better option? O groups are more
specific for user management and not intended for that?

Thanks
Daniel