[GeoNode-users] How to import postGIS table into GeoNode & update metadata?

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:11:44 PDT 2015

Hi you can publish in the GeoNode's geoserver all the data from postgis the
run the command "geonode updatelayers" to register them in geonode. For the
metadata you can either edit them one by one through the geonode interface
or create a python script that does that for you using the geonode django
models.

hope this helps