[GeoNode-users] Separating layers by projects

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:38:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

why not exploiting the capabilities of haystack with SearchIndex and filters based on fields [1]? This would mean to alter the model of layers by adding a project field that would be used with the indexed document. Theoretically this could work, never tried though.

Regards,
Francesco

[1] http://django-haystack.readthedocs.org/en/latest/searchindex_api.html