[GeoNode-users] templates of autocomplete tags

FERRARI Hugo ferrari_hugo at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 23 06:25:20 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,
I've modified the search text input autocompleting, powered by django
autocomplete light module
when you are In the resource list
For each kind of resources, the autocompleting will only return resources
  titles of the same kind
for example, when you are on the resource list page you will only see a
list of layers titles, and not all resources
BUT there is a little difference with the map list, when I type
something in the search field the html is not only maps titles but also
map authors... but I don't want to see them in the <span> tag list.
My question is: where can i change the template of the response ?
probably called "MapAutocomplete" but I' can't find it anywhere in the
file system.

Thanks

Hugo FERRARI